Content is KING👑, but Social Media is QUEEN 👸 & runs the house
Digital marketing is a “game of thrones”🐉 in the Digital Kingdom today, the entire marketing family is made up of several royal family members including content marketing, Google Ads, SEO, social media marketing, and so on…
Content has been and always will be King, as told by Bill Gates 20 years ago in an article published. And today it still lives up to its reputation, content still reigns supreme in the world of marketing communications.
However, in this blog, we are going to discuss why the Queen (Social Media) is as important in the Digital Kingdom. After all, what good is a king without his queen? Historically speaking, more vulnerable with an empty throne up for grabs without an heir.
Content may be King, but without a royal bride by his side, Social Media, the masses just might not hear what he has to say. The undeniable truth is Social Media is a platform for real business networking, rapid growth, and extensive engagement for any business irrespective of the industry they operate in. There was a time in the digital world when marketing was merely confined to website building and pondering information over the first ten pages of Google.com. Today, the most powerful source of marketing be it, online or offline is undoubted ‘Social Media. 💎
Here are the reasons why content marketing and social media marketing are a perfect match. 💘
- Social media increases your brand’s awareness and recognition. Remember, being visible is valuable! It keeps your name and brand on the customer’s mind on a social platform. Pop up in more places, across more social networks, and you become familiar and recognizable.
- Social media marketing helps validate your brand. Creates a personality that connects your customer to your product or service on a physiological level. We thrive by communicating with our customers in their comfort zone.“No company is too small to participate.” as told by Bill Gates. (well take he’s the word if not mine coz’ he’s definitely made he’s money)
- The growing popularity of social media has formed the perfect marriage for content because it allows people to more easily share what they read. Consumers will like, comment and share your content if it’s informative or entertaining, which expands your reach. People who have never heard of you suddenly become aware of your existence. Or their friends might just share what you posted. Now that’s free marketing! Social media helps to increase customer loyalty and word of mouth referrals.
- Interact with local influencers via social media and your reputation will skyrocket. Influencers can be a fantastic source for recommendations for you. Brand endorsements using celebrity personalities or influencers who rank high on social media is also a good way of promoting your business.
- You’ll gain better search engine rankings. Google rewards regular content contributors with its author rank. Plus being active on social media could act as a “ranking signal” to search engines that your brand is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy.
Your competition is marching toward the latest battlefield. They are mastering social media marketing. Make sure they don’t claim your throne!
We at Weblook have a Social Media Army all well equipped to go to war, and we’ll definitely help you outdo your competition in no time. Get in touch today! 📞💌